shere to express urs self

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Convert PDF to Flash, Flip book, online catalog etc

Convert PDF to Flash, Flip book, online catalog etc with down loadable software is possible? Can you suggest me some software to conver pdf into flash. I know some websites but looking for some offline software which i can download one time and can use it for all my pdfs
Can you help me with some? Can we upload logos also automatically as we can do in
http://campaign.my-catalog.biz/index.php?smo=pdf-to-flash

1 comment:

  1. Kvisoft flipbook maker is another kind of easy-to-use software to create Flash page turning flip books from PDF. It converts your PDF files to online magazines, e-newspaper, online catalogs, digital booklets, and other publications for online sharing. And the templates created by this flip book software are well-designed and looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend